Luxuryloft: The leading New York luxury property specialists for buying, selling and renting apartments and townhouses, mostly in Manhattan.
What is a Luxury Loft?
These are some criteria that make a loft qualify as a luxuryloft.....
- 24 Hour attended lobby
- Gourmet kitchen with professional appliances and customized cabintery
- Over-sized windows
- In-house parking
- Wine cellars/coolers
- Zoned Central air conditioning
- Ceiling heights in excess of 10 feet
- Wood burning or gas fireplaces
- Security systems
- Luxurious bathrooms featuring limestone, marble, slate, exceptional tiles, high-end fixtures, steam showers, sauna etc.
- Washing machine + dryer with laundry room
- Walk-in closets
- High Tech wiring and systems
- Satellite Television
- Refrigerated storage in Lobby
- Automatic garbage re-cycling
- Servant’s rooms
For more ideas on luxuries to add to your loft, contact a specialist.
All information regarding a property for sale, rental or financing is
from sources deemed reliable. No representation is made as to the
accuracy thereof, and such information is subject to errors, omission,
change of price, rental, commission, prior sale, lease or financing, or
withdrawal without notice. All square footage and dimensions are
approximate. Exact dimensions can be obtained by retaining the services
of a professional architect or engineer.
Website design by Version Industries